For the people who work here at Joining Technologies, it’s more than a job. It means bringing your best self to work every day. That’s the basis of a career at an innovative company known for laser welding, electron beam welding, gas tungsten arc welding, machining and supply chain management.
We work hard, we work safely, we help each other out. We treat each other with honesty, respect, compassion and humility.
We believe in making your future bigger than your past. Employees are motivated to develop professionally through the sponsorship of higher education, professional certifications, industry conferences and other learning events. Learning and professional development are essential for personal growth.
This unique corporate culture has been the Joining Technologies way since the company’s birth in 1992.
Benefit package to full-time employees:
• Prescription Drug Rider
• Long-Term Disability
• Short-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Vision Coverage
Job Title: 3rd Shift Laser Operator
Hours: 11:15pm to 7:45am
Department: Production Reports To: Dustin Majewski
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learn how to independently operate and laser weld parts in a high volume environment.
• Learn required fixtures, tooling and how to independently set up jobs.
• Develop Laser welding knowledge to efficiently and profitably execute production according to customer’s specifications.
• Must understand and comply with QA and ISO standards of process, quality, and documentation.
• Technical school degree or certificate program completion is preferred.
• Prior CNC, laser welding or manufacturing experience is a plus.
• Must be able to work independently and have an aptitude for technical, hands on work.
• Must have an aptitude for following instructions and performing detail oriented work.
• Must be motivated, work calmly under pressure, be a creative problem solver, be a team player, and have a positive make it happen attitude.
• Must be able to multi-task and consistently produce high output.
• Computer aptitude with working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Ideal Candidates would be able to change shifts if required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
• Flexible Savings Account
• Aflac Supplementary Insurance
• Vacation Time
• Discretionary Time
• Paid Holidays
• 401K Retirement
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is Joining Technologies’ policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race/color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or other characteristic protected by law.
17 Connecticut South Drive,
East Granby, CT 06026 Business Hours: 8-5pm ET